Sunday, August 10, 2008

August ATC's

Hey there, well Ive been out of action for a week or so with the flu ( because I stupidly agreed to do some extra days at work- to help out....never again!!!!).



Any way have managed to finish my ATC's for the month of August....TaDa!!!!




Theme:- Music


Theme:- Under the Sea- The sinking of the Titanic. This has always facsinated me; such an unnecessary tradiety.


Today we went to Dreamworld-perfect day. Here is a pic of Ollie with Dora, absolutely hilarious he kept staring at her, even when we were walking away-he is so CUTE!!!!!


2 comments:

Lady Di said...

Loooovvvveeee the music & under the sea ATCs and can't wait to get my copies ... they are absolutely gorgeous. Well done.

Tan in a tree is me said...

Ollie looks so grow-d up in the dora pic.