Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Sunday, September 21, 2008
My 1st LO is of Ollie "Look @ those Cheeks".
2nd LO was our Sketch challenge from Sarah. Last Saturday night was unreal, Sarah,Tanya & Me challenged ourselves with the same photo and sketch.It basically took us all night but the results were excellent!!!!
- Loves Bob the Builder and Dora the Explorer.
- Loves trucks, cars and tractors.
- Always wants to be nappy or underpants free.
- Is slowly being toilet trained.
- Very cheeky...but adorable.
- Adores his Sissy's.
- Hates his teeth being brushed.
- Loves anyone (not choosy) to read him a book.
- He has a bit of a sweet tooth-loves icecreams and chocolate.
- We all love a bubby bear so much.
- Excellent runner (So Fast)!!!
- Loves her brother so so much.
- Can make her own breakfast and can make a sandwich too.
- A bit of a collector of treasures and bits and pieces.
- Loves to wear anything Red.
- Littlest Pets, Beanie Bears and Bratz are what she likes to play with.
- Very artistic; loves to draw and make things ( especially books and cards for me).
- Often speaks using herself as the third person....very cute!!!!
- Got to keep moving...may miss out on something.
- Sleeps with her light on.
- Is an super saver.
- Wants to eventually do the splits; she practices everyday.
- Never wants to leave home- which is fine with me!!!
- Is willing to try any kind of food.
Friday, September 19, 2008
- Loves purple
- Does not miss a show of the Simpsons- even though I dislike the show.
- In fact she would watch anything on TV.
- Plays beanie bears with her sister.
- Super Dooper Violin player.
- Sang "Because of You"- by her self; in front of the school for Oxenford Idol.
- Is loving to read chapter books.
- Favourite movie "A Series of Unfortunate Events".
- Phobia of having a clean room-instant headache when asked to clean!!!!!
Friday, September 12, 2008
This is my recent LO of Grace; in the Oxenford Idol contest at School. OMG was she brave,confident and down right unreal........she does not get any of that from me!!!!!!
Take a look-
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Theme:- Under the Sea- The sinking of the Titanic. This has always facsinated me; such an unnecessary tradiety.
Today we went to Dreamworld-perfect day. Here is a pic of Ollie with Dora, absolutely hilarious he kept staring at her, even when we were walking away-he is so CUTE!!!!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
The journalling is about the day 17/12/07 being so hot and wanting to wear nothing other than your birthday suit-oh to be child!!!!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
I am back on the blogging track, I have myself a scanner and I'm not afraid to use it-so watch out!!!!
Friday night was a scrapping frenzy full of laughs with Diana,Sarah and Taryn. No more laughing about Hemmy it was about va ji ji's, I was nearly wetting myself again.
Saturday was the ATC meet, I didn't stay long but I did get some excellent swaps-take a look.
And Sunday went to my Mum and Dad's for lunch....it was freazing!!!! Poor little Ollie jammed his thumb in the gate, it has turned blue. I think he cried for atleast 3 hours.
Anyway thats it for me; have to iron my clothes for work, pay some bills, put the kids to bed and write in my journal.
Kerri xo :-)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Sunday, April 6, 2008
This week I've been preparing ATC's for the "MEET" at the Scrapbook Cupboard ;this Saturday 12th April....should be fun,above are 4/5.......You Like!!!!!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Anyway the night was great, I seemed to be in a daze all night!!!!!I was out of my comfort zone and felt a little uncomfortable doing any layouts....silly heah!!!!!! I do lack confidence sometimes and doubt my capabilites. I think I made an impression.......not for scrapbooking though...... for dropping my mother ship on my foot.Funny when I look back....not funny at the time!!!!
Last night us girls went to Tan's for some scrapping and EARTH HOUR!!!! Grace,Jessica and Rhianna were over the darkness and couldn't wait for the lights to go back on.